Skip to main content

Full text of "Tara Devine Venice Beach BID Emails With City of LA Part 1"

See other formats

Re: LADOT Lot 731

Subject: Re: LADOT Lot 731

From: Tara Devine <tara@venicebeachbid.com>

Date: 08/01/2018 05:31 PM

To: CLAUDIA MARTIN <claudia.martin@lacity.org>

I heard from our crews that the area has been posted.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 4:23 PM Claudia Martin < claudia.martin@lacitv.or( >
wrote:

We can try again to connect tomorrow.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Claudia Martin < claudia.martin@lacitv.org >
wrote:

Taylor-are available today at 3?

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 11:54 AM, Tara Devine

< tara@venicebeachbid.com > wrote:

Sorry, just seeing this. I was at City Council this morning. I can do 3pm
today or 10-11 tomorrow.

On Aug 1, 2018 10:26 AM, "Michael Soliman" <32906@lapd.online>
wrote:

Disregard, just read the thread. I can do 1115 today while I'm driving
downtown. Off tomorrow

Thanks, Mike

Lt. Michael Soliman
Pacific Area